– NY! – Märklin class 13 «Orient Express «, Mfx+Sound – Forhåndsbestilling
French East Railroad (EST) class 13 (241-A) heavy express train steam locomotive with a tender. Version as a locomotive for the Simplon Orient Express. Changes to the smoke deflectors specific to the type and dual headlights with one lamp above and one lamp below. Road number 241 A 002. The locomotive looks as it did around 1933.
- Anniversary of 100 Years of the Simplon Orient Express 1919-2019.
- Tooling changes for the version as the French East Railroad (EST) class 13.
- Very detailed realization of the model.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Equipped with a factory-installed smoke unit.
- World of Operation mfx+ decoder and extensive light and sound functions included.
The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive light and sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. The model has a factory-installed 72270 smoke unit. The dual headlights on the locomotive and tender change over with the direction of travel. They and the built-in smoke unit will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. There is also cab lighting that can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for lighting. There is an adjustable coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The rear of the tender has a close coupler in an NEM pocket with a guide mechanism. The minimum radius for operation is 437.5 mm / 17-1/4″. Brake hoses, heating lines, and imitation prototype couplers are included. Length over the buffers 30.4 cm / 12″.
Two express train passenger car sets for the Simplon Orient Express are being offered under item numbers 42790 and 42791 in the Märklin H0 assortment.
This model can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22913.