– UTSOLGT! – Märklin Jubileumskrokodille, 24 karat gull
Alle modellene er nå reservert!
Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) class Ce 6/8 II «Crocodile» electric freight locomotive. Design from the first production series. With older design buffers, crossover plates at the ends, small switching steps and grab irons, with sanding equipment, without an oncoming train light, and without an inductive magnet. The locomotive looks as it did in the Twenties.
- Locomotive hoods, locomotive center part, wheels, side and drive rods, and various other metal parts plated with 24 carat gold.
- Strictly limited worldwide to 3,500 locomotives.
- Each «Crocodile» is consecutively numbered.
- To go with it a consecutively numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Exclusive packaging.
- Locomotive powered by two (2) controlled high-efficiency propulsion systems with flywheels.
- «World of Operation» mfx+ digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions included.
Model: The locomotive hoods, locomotive center part, wheels, side and drive rods as well as various separately applied metal parts are plated with 24 carat gold. The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has two (2) controlled high-efficiency propulsion systems with flywheels, one (1) motor in each group of driving wheels. 3 axles and jackshaft powered in each truck. Traction tires. The locomotive frame is articulated to enable the locomotive to negotiate sharp curves. Triple headlights and 1 white marker light (Swiss headlight / marker light code) change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. When the locomotive is running «light» the lighting can be changed to 1 red marker light. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. This locomotive is highly detailed metal construction with many separately applied parts. Sanding equipment is included on the groups of driving wheels. The 3-part locomotive body has hoods that swing out. The roof equipment is detailed with safety grills under the pantographs. The «Crocodile» comes in exclusive packaging with a certificate of authenticity. The locomotive and certificate of authenticity are consecutively numbered. A pair of white cotton gloves as well as a booklet about the history of the «Crocodile» are included. There is also a 24 carat gold plated pickup shoe included to replace the factory-mounted pickup shoe. Length over the buffers 22.3 cm