– NY! – Trix SJ skiftelok UB, digitalt med lyd
Prototype: Swedish State Railways (SJ) class Ub electric switch engine. Brown basic paint scheme. Locomotive road number Ub 709. The locomotive looks as it did in Era III/IV.
The locomotive has a miniature can motor with a flywheel. 3 axles and a jackshaft powered. Traction tires. The dual headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The roof equipment is separately applied. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. Brake hoses and drawbar equipment can be installed on the buffer beam. Length over the buffers 11.2 cm / 4-7/16″.This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36352.
- Era III
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear with light changeover in one direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close coupler.