Add more connections to your LocoNet system. UP5 Simplifies hook-up, maintenance & troubleshooting of LocoNet, add a few to make traditional tethered walk-around operation a snap. UP5 Features:
- Plug 'N Play Instalation
- Gives your layout a professionally finished look.
- Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
- Two RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
- One additional RJ12 6 pin Throttle jack on the side of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
- Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
- 2mm power jack that allows you to make the UP5 a battery saver terminal for your throttles by plugging in a PS14 DC power supply.
- Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.