Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) Rheingold offshoot train TEE 16 from Salzburg to Emmerich. German Federal Railroad (DB) class 112 electric locomotive. Express locomotive with aerodynamic ends, with the so-called "Bügelfalte" / "Pants Crease". Without a continuous rain gutter, without skirting, and without buffer cladding. Continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills. Road number 112 488-2. Two type Avmz 111.1 compartment cars, one type Apmz 122 open seating car, and one type WGmh 854 entertainment car. Crimson/ivory paint scheme. The train looks as it did in 1986.
- Electric locomotive with continuous row of vents consisting of 7 "Klatte" vent grills.
- Type WGmh 854 entertainment car in the TEE paint scheme for the first time in 1:93.5 scale.
- Entertainment car includes an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting can be controlled digitally.
- All of the cars include operating current-conducting couplers.
- One car includes built-in marker lights.