Class 58.10-21 Freight Steam Locomotive (BR 58.10-21)
Prototype: German State Railroad (DRG) class 58.10-21 (former Prussian G 12) freight steam locomotive. With Reichsbahn lanterns and a type 3T 20 tender. Road number 58 1880. The locomotive looks as it did around 1936. Highlights:
- Especially finely detailed metal construction.
- Partially open bar frame.
- mfx+ digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions included.
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- A smoke generator can be installed in the locomotive.