Personvognsett med strømførende koblinger og lys i alle vogner. En av vognene har slepesko for å ta opp strøm, så man trenger ikke et lok med strømførende kobling for å få lys i dette.
Prototype: Five German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars. Version around 1972 in an experimental paint scheme, the so-called Pop Design, with the car routing of the Swiss Express D 370 from Basel SBB to Lübeck. One type Düm 902 passenger train baggage car in chrome oxide green / gravel gray, two type Büm 234 compartment cars (2nd class) in cobalt blue / gravel gray, one type WRümh 132 dining car in crimson / gravel gray, and one type Aüm 203 compartment car (1st class) in blood orange / gravel gray.
- Car routing of the Swiss Express D 370 from Basle SBB to Lübeck.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Dining car also includes lighted table lamps.
- Operating current-conducting couplers.
- The type Aüm 203 car includes built-in marker lights and a pickup shoe.