Prototype: German State Railroad (DRB) class 95.0 (former Prussian T 20) freight tank locomotive. Version with 3 domes, water tanks riveted from inside without visible rivets and with openings, German State Railroad lanterns. Road number 95 004. The locomotive looks as it did around 1939.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed chiefly of metal. A 7226 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit contact will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. In addition, the cab lighting can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupler with an NEM pocket and a guide mechanism at both ends of the locomotive. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included. Length over the buffers 17.4 cm / 6-7/8".
- Especially intricate metal construction.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- Cab lighting can also be controlled digitally.
- World of Operation mfx+ decoder and extensive operation and sound functions.
- For still more operating fun in the Märklin "World of Operation".