NB! Avbildet modell har nummer 80787, mens denne vognen har nummer 80788.
Godsvogn av amerikansk type fra jernbaneselskapet Wabash. Vogna har Kadee-type koblinger.
Bring realistic variety to your HO steam- and diesel-era freight service with these detailed replicas from WalthersMainline. Based on later rebuilds and upgrades of standard 40' boxcars designed by the United States Railroad Administration (USRA) introduced during WWI, these cars would remain in general freight service into the 1960s, with many rebuilt for work train service lasting into the 1980s. Nicely detailed, fully assembled and affordably priced to make it easy to expand your fleet, features of these models include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
- All-new tooling from rails to roof
- Correct lower height brings realistic variety to steam- & diesel-era freight trains
- Highly detailed one-piece body simulates double-sheathed construction 5-5-5 Murphy steel ends
- Flat steel roof
- Wood running board
- Fishbelly underframe
- Vertical handbrake staff
- Andrews trucks
- Finely detailed AB brake gear
- Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers