Prototype: Swedish State Railways (SJ) class Rc6 electric locomotive. Version in a black basic paint scheme with double arm pantographs. The locomotive looks as it did in 2010.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. The locomotive has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. Four axles powered. Traction tires. The four headlights and a single red marker light change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. When the headlights are off at both ends, then a switching light is on at both ends. Numerous various light signals can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are separately applied plastic and metal grab irons. Rearview mirrors are mounted on the locomotive. Brake lines, imitation prototype couplers, and a closed rail clearance device are included. Length over the buffers 17.7 cm / 7".
- Completely new tooling.
- Frame and body constructed mostly of metal.
- Numerous separately applied details.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Numerous various light signals can be controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder and extensive sound functions included.
- Buffer height according to NEM.