Plastbyggesett i Skala H0 (1:87) Produsentens info: "The Walthers Cornerstone Hobby Shop is based on typical small, single-story businesses that were constructed in rapidly developing suburban neighborhoods beginning in the 1950s. Featuring a brick structure with large display windows, this kit is typical of small stores and specialty shops still used on Main Street or in suburban business districts. This easy-to-build plastic kit comes molded in appropriate base colors plus clear window glazing and includes a printed interior and printed signs. Hobby Shop will be a welcome addition to any diesel-era layout.
- Perfect for your layout's 1950s and later scenes
- Common single-story brick storefront used from coast to coast
- Recessed entry and display windows
- Includes printed interior
- Wall-mounted signs with roof brace
- Three different era build options: 1950s, 1970s and 2000s
- Fits diesel-era town and suburban scenes
- Easy-to-build plastic kit
- Molded in appropriate three colors plus clear glazing
The finished structure measures: 7-1/8 x 5-3/8 x 3-1/2" 18.1 x 13.7 x 8.9cm "