Truly iconic car names are few and far between, but one must surely apply that moniker to the “Z-Car”, sold in Japan as the Fairlady Z – from its debut as the 240Z (S30) in 1969 through to the present day, it has delighted sports car fans across the world. The current 370Z design has been tweaked and updated since its first release in 2008, and in May 2018 a special Heritage edition was released with racing stripes and an interior design inspired by the special “Zap” edition of the classic 280Z. Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this heritage edition Z in 1/24 scale with all the detailed edition parts faithfully depicted.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 175mm, width: 77mm.
• Updated parts reflecting the latest Heritage edition design.
• Can be assembled as right or left-hand drive.
• A detailed interior has separate parts such as instrument panel and door panels.
• Gloss and matte metal-plated parts.
• Clear parts are included to recreate boomerang shape head- and taillights, plus daytime running lights.
• Metal transfers depict Z emblems and side mirror surfaces.
• Decals are included to depict 2 different colors of stripe (black, for yellow or white cars, silver for black or blue cars), seat fabric, instrumentation and more.
• Masking stickers included.