- Completely new tooling.
- Buffer height adheres to the NEM.
- Frame and body constructed mostly of metal.
- Numerous separately applied details.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Numerous various light signals can be controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder and extensive sound functions included.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. The locomotive has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The four headlights and a single red marker light change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. When the headlights are off at both ends, then a switching light is on at both ends. Numerous various light signals can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are separately applied plastic and metal grab irons. The buffer height adheres to the NEM. Rearview mirrors are mounted on the locomotive. Brake lines, imitation prototype couplers, and a closed rail clearance device are included.
Length over the buffers 17.7 cm / 7".
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39281.